Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014

It's all about...me!

Hi Guys,

 so currently, I just started a new Blog and also a new Twitter. As I want you to know who you're dealing with, I first of all want you to get to know who I am.
My Name is Lena. I am an 18 year old student from munich who dreams of living in the UK.
Hopefully I will be able to study there next year!
Some Facts about me:
My favourite colour is blue and grey, my favorite animal is the opossum, but I have a pet hamster, my favorite food is pizza and my favorite sweets are...well, nachos (can you even call that sweets?). My absolutly biggest hobby is ballet! I've been dancing now for almost 14 years and I think I could never stop it.
I created this blog because I want to share my experiences with all of you! And I also wanted to do something creative and something next to school.
This blog will basically be a place, where I share my life with you guys.
I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do.

Love and Kisses

Lena Sophie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen