Mittwoch, 2. April 2014

It's all about...you!


Hi Guys,

so there is one thing that has been bothering me now for a while. If you know Blogger quite good, or you even have your own Blog, you know that the owner of the Blog is able to see how many views you already have. And I can see that I already have loads! Wich, btw, I'd never expected! So many of you already read my posts, it's crazy. You especially liked the ones of my Trip-n-City-Week.
Thank you for that!

But I just don't know, if you all like my Blog? Although I've got so many views, I don't know if you like what I am writing about, or if there is something you especially liked, or disliked.
So this is why I am asking and kind of beg you: Please tell me what you think!
I would love to know that! You can also tell me your ideas for other posts and topics I should write about.
So please please tell me what you think, and I am going to answer for sure!

But still thank you all for your support!

Kisses
Lena Sophie



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen