Montag, 31. März 2014

March Favourites






Hi Guys,

I now decided, as I finished my Trip-n-City-Week, to start with a new topic I am goinig to do now at the end of every month: My favourites!
Starting with (surprisingly) my March Favourites!
I also placed a picture on the top with my 3 highest ranked things.
My first favourite thing of this month are roses. It is an early spring this year and I also like that summery feeling inside my room as well, and perfect for it are roses. I especially like the white with light pink, as you can see on the picture.  
My second favourites are these fudges. I have got three different flavours. I actually bought them already in january, because they are fom Harrod's in London. I really like the salty ones ;)
My third favourites are those light blue sandals from Zara. I just bought them a few days ago and already love them! I was only able to wear them yesterday, 'cause we had a really warm sunny day here in Munich, so I am really looking forward to summer so I can wear them all the time! And because of their colour they match with nearly everything.

Now something that isn't on the picture: I have been in love lately with currant juice! It is so delicious and perfect for the weather right now. I love it when I am really thirsty.
Something else I need to recommend is the new DVD of Catching Fire! I just bought it on saturday and already watched it for 3 times. It is so amazing and Jennifer Lawrence is just perfect as Katniss. So even tho you watched this movie, buy the DVD or Blue-Ray because you won't regret it.

There is one thing left that I need to tell you about. It might sound really weird, because I like beauty stuff a lot and it is kind of the opposite...but I got myself a Pennyboard.
These are Skatebaords, that a slightly smaller and faster and they are made especially for the city.
I thought it would be a way better way to get from A to B with a Pennyboard than with the bus. I think it is perfect fot the summer.

My next Favourites Blog will be at the end of April!

Kisses
Lena Sophie


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen