Donnerstag, 20. März 2014

So sorry!

Hi Guys!

First of all, I am so sorry for not posting lately. But I really have an excuse: Well, actually two.
The first one is, that my grandfather found out he had cancer and he had to be operated immediatly. Luckly, he is already getting better and my whole family is taking care of him.
My second excuse is school! As I am having my A-Levels next year there is way to much to learn and to study at the moment it takes so much time.

But now I am back, and I really hope I will be able to post more from now on!

So, what else happend in the last few weeks?
As I already told you, I am dancing a lot. And last week my dance teacher gave the first solo part of our summer show to me! And I am so excited! But except this...I think nothing really much happend.

There are some stories that I want to share with you, about some trips that I did last year. I am going to tell you about them next week...*Pop* I have an idea!
I think I am going to make a "Trip-n-City-Week! next week. Just telling you about some places I went and share some pictures! (btw: I choose my 3 favorite cities)
Hope you are looking forward as much as I do to this!

Kisses
Lena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen