Montag, 24. März 2014

Trip-n-City-Week 2 "London"

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Guys,
 
for my second place of my "Trip-n-City-Week" I choose my absoultly favorite city and place of all: London.
I just been there once yet, but it was totally stunning and amazing and I can't even...!
I went there with my best friend. She is a few years elder than me, but we still come along as twins. I really love her.
So, I went with her to London just this january for only 5 days. But this short amount of time was enough to leave me speechless and with the beg to come back as soon as possible.
I think I am just counting the things that impressed me te most:
 
First of all, and probably the main reason, I love british people. They're just so nice and patient and helpful. And a really huge difference is that englisch people are always calm, even though London is such a big city and people rush everywhere, they always stay calm and wait in their queue. Compared to Munich this is crazy. German people are always hectic and are so easly annoyed.
 
Second: The city itself. I love this touch London has. I mean, it really is a huge metropolitan, but it is still like a village. You never get the feeling that it is as big as it actually is. I also loved the different styles of the houses and buildings there. On one side it is really fashionable and modern, but then on the other side, there are also those typicial english houses, that look so small and confy and I absolutly adore this!
 
And thirdly, the weather. I know that a lot of people complain about it. But I like it. It is in a way pretty funny, that if you go into a store and when you get out of it, the weather might completly changed. You never know what comes next...
 
Then there is one thing left that I just have to tell you about: As I said, we went to London in january and actually we were there for New Year's Eve. We were really excited and had a lot of expactations, but...it kind of wasn't what we wished for. It was way too crowded, we coudn't see barely and it was freaking cold. The fireworks and the music was amazing but I have to admit it looks even better on YouTube.
 
But all in all, London is my absolutly favorite place in the world, and I might come back in summer for visiting a friend there. I am so looking forward to this!
 
Kisses
 
Lena Sophie
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen