Mittwoch, 26. März 2014

Trip-n-City-Week 3 "Paris"

 
 
 
Hi Guys,
 
for my third place of my "Trip-n-City-Week" I choose Paris, also known as the city of love.
I think that this city is my favorite one after London.
I have been there a year ago for only 4 days with my mom, but I really loved it there. (btw, it was also a good practice for my french in school)
We were quite lucky that it was pretty warm, even though we went there in december. As we only stayed for 4 days, we kind of did the typical "Tourist-Tour". So, we visited the Eiffel Tower, of course, and Champs-Elysee and other similiar sights.
 
A really funny story was, that we really wanted to go to the Louvre, but you normally need a whole day for seeing everything, but as we only had about an hour, we kind of rushed into it, ran straight to the Mona Lisa, and left...and if I'm beeing honest, it wasn't even worth it. You could barely see anything 'cause it was so crowded and in my opinion, it wasn't really that impressive. But still, it was pretty cool to see such a famous drawing in reality.
 
Another thing that I really wanted to do was going to Disneyland. But my mom was soo against it. Quote: "I don't wanna waist time for watching some mice and princess running around." So accordingly, I have to visit Paris again.
 
For me, I definitly understood why Paris is called the city of love. The whole town is just really really romantic. The houses, the atmosphere, even the light, somehow. I felt like I wanted to hug people and tell them I like them...I don't know it just made me clinging.

Paris has also its negatives sides. There is a huge gap between rich and poor. And it is actually quite scary. On one hand, you see so many rich people, buying way too much at Galery Lafayette, and then, on the other hand you see people, that live in houses that basically look like shacks. For me, it was really sad seeing such a huge difference between those people.   

But there is one thing that you have to remember if you want to visit Paris: It is one of the most expensieve cities of all! Food, chlothes, food, living, other things, food, everything is just way more expensieve than anywhere else that I have been yet. So keep that in you mind!

I did enjoy Paris quite a lot, but for me it will never be a place I would want to live. But it is great for a nice trip. And I have to go back, just because there's a Disneyland ;)

Kisses
Lena Sophie  
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen