Freitag, 21. März 2014

Trip-n-City-Week 1 "Berlin"

Hi Guys,

so this is my first post about my Trip-n-City-Week. As I already said it will be about places and cities that I've been to or that I wish to visit. I am starting this week with the capital of my home country: Berlin!
I have already been there twice and I am still looking forward going there soon. The first time, I was there with my mom and I was only 12 years old. But I was really impressed, because compared to Munich Berlin is just so much bigger! There live so many people and so many different people, that it was just a complete new experience. I have to admit that this time I didn't really got to know a lot about Berlin's history. (cause there is a lot to know...)
I actually learned way more when I got there the second time: with my school.
It is a tradition in a lot of munich schools, that you visit Berlin for a week in 10th grade.
So my class and I got there for 5 days by bus (the trip was horrible btw) and stayed in a small hostel, wich wasn't too bad. We visited many differnet museums and saw some places, that showed the brutality of the Nazis to that time. Some places we saw were really shocking. For example, we visited a 'cave' underground, next to the metro, where people were hiding when above them the bombs exploded. We saw pictures of young children clinging to their parents and fear wirtten all over their faces.
And being in the place where people had to go in fear of their life was really shocking but also a good way to understand what really happend in our capital and other german cities.
But we didn't only do stuff like that. In the evenings we usually had free time, wich was really nice. As it was summer, it was pretty warm and we just enjoyed ourselves.

So all in all, I really want to go to Berlin again! It is an amazing city, huge and interesting history and the people are some kind of their own.

Kisses
Lena Sophie





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen